News of the Bank
18 august 2017
Press release. Changes in banking license of JSC "BSB Bank”
August 18, 2017
Dear customers, JSC "BSB Bank” informs you that National Bank of Belarus has restored the license authority for banking business with individuals.
In accordance with the decision of the National Bank, JSC "BSB Bank" can perform the following types of operations:
• attraction of individuals’ funds to accounts and deposits;
• individuals’ bank accounts opening and keeping;
• issuance of securities confirming the attraction of individuals’ funds to deposits and placing them on accounts;
• issuance of individuals’ bank payment cards;
• trust management of funds under a trust management agreement for individuals' funds.
JSC "BSB Bank" has been operating in the Belarusian market of banking services since October 7, 2002. To date, the infrastructure of the Bank's BSB includes the Head Office, 9 offices in Minsk, 16 exchange offices, and 49 own ATMs.
In case of divergence of information in Russian and English versions of the site, the Russian version of the site shall prevail.