News of the Bank
04 july 2022
Factoring from BSB Bank
What is factoring?
Factoring — a financial instrument of trade finance, in which an enterprise, after the delivery of goods or performance of work, does not wait for payment from the customer or buyer, but receives from BSB Bank funds in the amount of receivables minus interest or discount through a debt assignment agreement.
Benefits of factoring from BSB Bank:
- Accelerating the turnover of receivables;
- Reducing costs and time for managing loans;
- Receipt of funds to the current account immediately after the shipment of products;
- Increasing sales volumes due to competitive advantages;
- Offer to the buyer of deferred payment until 90-180 calendar days;
- Entering new markets;
- Minimization of exchange rate risks;
- Administration and collection of funds;
- Improved borrowing capacity and the ability to receive discounts from suppliers.
What types of factoring does BSB Bank provide?
- open with recourse and without recourse;
- imported open;
- two-factor export and import;
Since 2017, BSB Bank has been a member of Factors Chain International (FCI) — the world's largest International Factoring Association.
More about factoring
Thanks to BSB Bank factoring, you will be able to release goods or provide services with a delay, without fear of delaying payments. After all, the funds will be credited to your account on the day agreed with the lender, and they can immediately be used to increase the volume of supplies in the season of high demand, purchase raw materials or solve other problems.
For all questions, please contact +375 (17) 306-49-29 or email@example.com.
BSB Bank – We work with heart and conscience!
The latest news, information about the products and promotions of the Bank in our social networks:
In case of divergence of information in Russian and English versions of the site, the Russian version of the site shall prevail.