Corporate payment cards mean:
- well-functioning system of accounting and control of travel and entertainment expenses of the company
- opportunity of prompt replenishment of card account of the employee sent for business trip
- efficient management of the company’s funds both in the Republic of Belarus and abroad
- secure application of the company’s funds.
You may use BYR or currency corporate card account for:
- payment of expenses connected with business activities of your company and business trips of your company’s employees
- receiving detailed account statement in respect of transactions carried out by your company’s employees using cards (monthly or upon request)
You may file documents for issuance of corporate cards in any branch of BSB Bank or via your account manager.
In order to get corporate payment card from JSC “BSB Bank”, you should:
- Open corporate card account in BYR, USD or EUR
In order to open corporate card account you should submit the following documents to the Bank:
- application for opening of a card account
- application form for each card holder
The following documents should be submitted in addition:
- copies of constituent documents
- sample signature card.
- Define the type and number of cards.
The Bank’s employees will provide consultations with regard to choice of cards depending on their purposes.
- Sign the agreement for servicing of the card account with JSC “BSB Bank”
- Get cards
The cards will be issued within 3 banking days following the date of agreement execution.
- Replenish the corporate card account
You may credit your company’s (individual entrepreneur’s) card account with funds from the current (settlement) account, or from the special account for depositing foreign currency purchased in the internal currency market, from other accounts in accordance with the law of the Republic of Belarus.
You may also transfer the funds from card account to your special transit currency account, current (settlement) account, other accounts in accordance with the law of the Republic of Belarus.
In order to replenish the cards of certain employees in JSC “BSB Bank”, you should:
Submit a payroll stating the amount of funds to be credited to the cards of certain employees (card holders) to the Bank.
The funds will be credited to cards of holders within 15 minutes from the moment of funds entering into the card account.
Reflection in Accounting
Expenses connected with use of the corporate cards shall be attributed to the expenses of the company in full as bank services
(pursuant to paragraph 2.10.4 of General provisions on expenses included into the cost of goods (works, services) approved by the Ministry of Economy dated 26.01.1998 No. 19-12/397, Ministry of Finance dated 30.01.1998 No. 3, Ministry of Statistics and Analysis dated 30.01.1998 No. 01-21/8, Ministry of Labor of the Republic of Belarus dated 30.01.1998 No. 03-02-07/300.)
Account 55 “Special accounts in banks”, subaccount 7 “Bank cards” is intended for consolidation of information on using of corporate payment cards by the company for payment for goods and services
(pursuant to the Standard Chart of Accounts and Instruction on application of the Standard Chart of Accounts approved by resolution of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus dated 30.05.2003 No. 89)
If several corporate cards are issued for one card account, it is recommended to open additional analytical accounts for card holders to subaccount 55-7: “holder Petrov I.I.”, «holder Smirnova V.S.”, etc.
Apply for a business current account
In case of divergence of information in Russian and English versions of the site, the Russian version of the site shall prevail.