Single phone number: 306-20-40, 24 hours
Loans for Legal Entities
JSC “BSB Bank” provides lending services in the form most convenient for you.
Taking into consideration specific characteristics of the activity your organization carries out, the Bank offers several types of loan products.
Specialists of our Bank will choose the type of lending which is the best for you, explain special aspects of taxation imposed regarding different types of credits, help you analyze financial flows and to determine the best loan term.
Types of credit facilities
- The credit facility granted as lump sum
- Opening a credit line:
- when you use the granted credit resources by portions over a certain period of time.
- when you take a loan and repay it, then take a loan again and repeat it as often as it is required.
In this case documents required to receive the credit are prepared and submitted only once.
The Bank agrees the maximum amount of the credit debt and the maximum amount of the credit with you.
A recommendation of “BSB Bank”
The most convenient and efficient type of credit facility is a revolving credit line. Here you have a possibility to receive and to repay the money on a recurrent basis.
The advantages of a revolving credit line:
- Flexible scheduling of financial flows
- Cash savings by cutting the costs of paying interest to the bank as the credit is used only when you need it.
To obtain a credit facility you should:
- Write an application for a credit
- Fill out the Customer Questionnaire and the Insider Questionnaire
- Submit the required documents
If the Management Board of the Bank decides to grant you a credit the Bank enters into a loan agreement with you which sets forth all terms and procedures for lending.
YOUR CONVENIENCE IS OUR PRIORITY
In case of divergence of information in Russian and English versions of the site, the Russian version of the site shall prevail.