A bank letter of credit is a way for a company to minimize the risks of non-payment for the provided service or delivered goods for the seller and default on the part of the buyer.
- Quick opening.
- Accompanying from a bank specialist at the stage of preparing an agreement.
- Individual curator overseeing the execution stages.
- Affordable rates for transactions.
For the supplier, the "Letter of Credit" service from BSB Bank allows:
- Refuse payment after delivery, which is considered one of the most unreliable.
- Be sure that the bank will fulfill its obligations under the letter of credit.
- Do not be afraid that the company will not receive money for the product due to a change in the buyer's intentions.
- Get funds quickly, provided that all obligations on the part of suppliers are fulfilled.
For the buyer, the "Letter of Credit" service from BSB Bank allows:
- Refuse prepayment.
- Be confident that the supplier will accurately comply with all agreed conditions.
- Set the period for the provision of the service. In the letter of credit, the buyer specifies the deadlines. The supplier receives payment only if the specified deadlines are met.
- Forge new connections, expand the list of partners and develop your own business.