Single phone number Call-center: 306-20-40, 24 hours
JSC “BSB Bank” renders brokerage services in respect of transactions with securities in the formal market (exchange market) and informal market (over-the-counter market).
Brokerage services include services associated with carrying out transactions at the expense and on the instruction of the customer (under agreement for brokerage services in the securities market).
In order to enter into the agreement for brokerage services in the securities market with BSB Bank, you should:
- Open deposit account (if you have no such account opened) with any depositary of the Republic of Belarus.
The list of existing depositaries is available here.
- Fill in the registration form
- Prepare the following documents:
- copy of the last revision of the Articles of Association with corporate seal affixed;
- copy of the extract on state registration of legal entity with corporate seal affixed;
- copy of the ID document of the director and person signing the agreement;
- copy of the document certifying the appointment and authorities of the director of legal entity (order, minutes, resolution, other document on appointment of the director or person signing the agreement (power of attorney) issued by the authorized person/body, certificate, etc.).
- copies of documents certifying the legal status of nonresident legal entity according to the law of the country of incorporation of such legal entity, in particular:
- copies of constituent documents (including all amendments and supplements thereto);
- copies of documents certifying the state registration of nonresident legal entity (extract from the trade register, certificate of incorporation, etc.);
- copy of the ID document of the director;
- copy of the document certifying the appointment and authorities of the director of legal entity (minutes, resolution, other document on appointment of the director issued by the authorized person/body, certificate, etc.)
Documents submitted by nonresidents shall be endorsed with an Apostille and translated into Russian (Belarusian) language.
- Arrive at appointed time to BSB Bank at: Minsk, 23/3 Pobediteley Avenue, and sign the commission agreement.
Upon carrying out securities transaction for business customers the following tariffs shall apply:
|Description of operation (service)
| 1.Performance of transactions for purchase and sale (cancellation of the previously concluded deals) of state securities, securities of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus, shares and bonds of legal entities (including banks) at JSC “BCSE” on instruction and at the expense of:
|1.1. business customer that has entered into the commission agreement with the bank // for transactions during trading day
0.02% of the amount (min BYR 200,000) + exchange duty (established by JSC “BCSE”)
|1.2. individual customer who has entered into the commission agreement with the bank // for transactions during trading day
0.2% of the amount (min BYR 300,000) + exchange duty (established by JSC “BCSE”)
|2. Performance of transactions (cancellation of the previously concluded deals) with securities outside JSC “BCSE” on instruction and at the expense of the customer who has entered into the commission agreement with the bank // per transaction
||0.1% of the amount (min BYR 300,000)
|3. Registration of securities transactions in the register of the securities trader (paid by one party to the transaction) // per agreement
|4. Arrangement of bonds issue for legal entities // per issue
||0.3 % of issue volume (min BYR 3,000,000 – max BYR 30,000,000)
|5. Certification of securities issue prospectus (amendments to issue prospectus) // per issue prospectus
|6. Filing (amendment, withdrawal) of indicative application to Belarusian quotation automated system of JSC “BCSE” // per application
|7. Ensuring settlements of securities trader // per trading day
Словарь терминов рынка ценных бумаг
In case of divergence of information in Russian and English versions of the site, the Russian version of the site shall prevail.