Single phone number Call-center: 306-20-40, 24 hours
Family payment card
BSB Bank Family payment card - is a card which makes a family account management more comfortable and allows to give access to the account to all family members with the help of additional cards.
There is an opportunity for additional cards holders to withdraw sum of money set up by the account holder and to pay for goods and services within established limits
Family payment card allows the account holder:
- To set up expenses limits on additional cards
- To define the services range on additional cards(Mobile Banking, Internet Banking etc)
- To receive sms every time when the additional cardholder makes payments
- To lead the family budget rationally, analyzing and planning all family members expenses
Do you want to teach your children to navigate in the modern financial world?
Than issue a special “Child’s card” for them. This Visa Electron card will be attached to the parent or guardian account. “Child’s Card” allows to withdraw cash worldwide, as well as to pay for goods and services.
This card allows the account holder:
- To instantly receive information on all transactions via sms- notification
- To restrict child’s access to cash funds
- To deposit funds on the child’s account even being away from him
- To establish limits on transactions amount, card validity term and also transaction types(cash withdrawals, purchases)
- To promptly block the card
You can issue BSB Bank family cards in two ways
- To fill in payment card applications on our web-site. To address our branch office for cards receiving(main and additional) and account depositing (identity documents needed)
- To fill in payment card application in any our branch office(identity documents needed)
Family cards are issued for children from 13 years!
Please note that BSB Bank provides free payment card home or office delivery service!
You can get all information on phone number 306 20 40, on our web-site or at any branch office.
In case of divergence of information in Russian and English versions of the site, the Russian version of the site shall prevail.