Single phone number Call-center: 306-20-40, 24 hours
BSB Bank offers you to use Internet-banking service!
This is a system of remote account management via the Internet. Internet banking allows you to promptly and easily perform banking transaction without wasting time in lines.
With the help of Internet-banking you can:
- provide non-cash payments
- receive account statements and other information regarding your account status
- block your card if necessary
The connection procedure
To use this service you should be a BSB Bank cardholder. To activate the service use any BSB Bank ATM or partner-bank ATM*
Before activating please become familiar with the service contract, service regulations and tariffs.
To open the access to this service you need:
I. Тo insert the card into ATM
II. Guided by the information displayed on the screen and using appropriate keyboard keys
- Select the language
- Enter the card PIN –code
- Select the link <Internet -banking> on the screen
- Select the link <Open access>
- Enter the mobile number to receive sms containing PAC (please carefully read the message displayed on the screen: “ Press the key <Agree>, if you are agree to sign the Internet banking contract with the bank issued the card” Otherwise press <Cancel>)
- Take and keep the check with Login data(“User” and “Password”)
III. Тake back your card
IV. Тo use the service you will need to open website www.sbsibank.by
Select BSB Bank from the bank list, enter Login data (“User” and “Password”)
V. When using this service in future, use the information contained in service using rules and displayed on a computer screen.
* partner-bank ATMs : "Belvnesheconombank", "Moscow-Minsk Bank", "Technobank", "Alfabank", “RRB Bank”
In case of divergence of information in Russian and English versions of the site, the Russian version of the site shall prevail.