Contactless payment Mi Smart Band 4 - 6 NFC
Adding bank cards to Mi SmartBand NFC
The process of adding a card consists of two stages: adding a card and activation:
- Adding a map. On the device page, tap the bank card. First, you need to perform a number of login checks in the bank cards menu. After the verification is successfully completed, you can enter the bank card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVC2 number, and then perform the card binding procedure in the Mi Fit application. To set up the card, an agreement of the issuing bank is required, otherwise the card cannot be added.
- Activation. You can activate the cards using a one-time code from SMS messages or e-mail (depends on the conditions of the bank). Enter the received confirmation code to complete the activation. After successful activation of the card, it can be used to make contactless payments.
Is there a limit for requesting confirmation codes and what is their validity period?
When activating the card, you can request a confirmation code up to three times. Activation must be completed within the specified time in the issuer's SMS message to the cardholder, using a confirmation code, otherwise the card will not be activated, it must be deleted and added again.
Contactless payment using the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet
After adding the card through the app and its successful activation, you can use the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet to make contactless payments. Step-by-step instructions are given below. Swipe your finger across the screen of the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet, find the card icon. Tap the icon to view the map list page and select the map you want to use. Tap the payment button (arrow under the card). A 60-second payment countdown page will be displayed. Bring the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet closer to the card reader until the countdown is complete. When the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet vibrates, the transaction is completed. note. When the transaction is completed, the POS terminal determines whether it is required to enter a PIN code on the terminal. The Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet only serves as a carrier for bank cards. The need to enter a PIN code for payment depends on the settings of the POS terminal.
Checking the transaction history on the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet
In the MiFit mobile application, there is a transaction history icon on the activated bank card details page. Tap it to go to the transaction history page and view the payment history.
Restriction on displaying a list of transactions
Only the last ten transactions are displayed.
Deleting bank cards
There is a map deletion icon on the map details page in the MiFit mobile app. Tap it to delete the added bank card.
Does resetting the Mi SmartBand NFC settings work on attached bank cards?
- When disabling or resetting the settings on the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet, it is recommended to first remove all paired bank cards. If you disable the Mi SmartBand NFC pairing without removing the paired bank cards, the cards will be automatically deleted when the user account is changed. If the user's account has not been changed, the card data will remain on the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet.
- Deleting cards on the device (to prevent contactless payments) after restoring factory settings: Activated cards will be automatically deleted when the user account is changed. If the user's account has not been changed, the card data will remain on the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet.
A message about a lost device with a bank card linked to it
Contact the bank that issued the card to report the loss.
Malfunctions of the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet, alerts and actions
- The screen of the Mi Smart Band NFC fitness bracelet does not light up, but Mi Smart Band NFC can synchronize data with the application: it is recommended to remove all paired cards before taking the fitness bracelet for repair, otherwise there is a risk of personal data leakage after restoring the device.
- The Mi Smart Band NFC screen does not light up, the device does not load or charge, data is not synchronized with the application: We recommend contacting the bank that issued the card, removing the card on the Mi Smart Band NFC before taking the fitness bracelet for repair. Otherwise, after restoring the device, there is a risk of leakage of personal data.
- Other malfunctions of the Mi Smart Band NFC fitness bracelet that require repair: it is recommended to first remove the bank cards linked to the device. If the bank card cannot be deleted, we recommend contacting the bank that issued it to request its deletion.
- If you give someone or throw away a fitness bracelet, we recommend that you first delete all the cards linked to the device, otherwise there is a risk of personal data leakage.
- If the fitness bracelet has been stolen or lost, we recommend contacting the bank that issued the card as soon as possible to report the loss of the linked cards, otherwise there is a risk of leakage of personal data.
How many bank cards can be linked to the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet?
Up to six bank cards can be added to the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet.
Which bank cards are compatible with the Mi SmartBand NFC fitness bracelet?
If you want to find out which bank cards are compatible with the Mi Smart Band fitness bracelet, click the link provided by Mastercard for information. Russia: Mastercard.ru/xiaomi Belarus: Mastercard.by/xiaomi
Account requirements when using a bank card
For security reasons, when using the bank card service, you must log in to the application using a Xiaomi account. If you are logged in using a different account, you need to pair/log in to your Xiaomi account.
- France: 0805 370 916(Mon-Fri 9:00-20:00 and Sat 9:00-18:00 FST) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hong Kong: 3001-1888(9:00 - 18:00 HKT) / email@example.com
- India: 1800-103-6286(8:00 - 23:00 IST) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indonesia: 0800-1-401558(9:00 - 18:00) / email@example.com
- Italy: 800 690 921(Mon-Fri 9:00-20:00,Sat 9:00-18:00 CEST) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Macao: email@example.com Malaysia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philippines: email@example.com
- Belarus: firstname.lastname@example.org (сmessages, letters, questions, comments are processed only in English)
- Russia: 8-800-775-66-15(service hour Mon-Fri 9:00-20:00 EETDST) / email@example.com
- Singapore: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spain: 902 220 250(service hour: Mon-Fri 9:00-21:00; Sat 9:00-18:00 CEST) / email@example.com
- Taiwan: 02-21921023(9:00 - 18:00 CST) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- United Kingdom: 0800 916 0561(service hour: Mon-Sat 9:00 - 18:00 BST) / email@example.com
- United States: 1-833-XIAOMI8(1-833-942-6648)(8:00 - 18:00 CST) / firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of divergence of information in Russian and English versions of the site, the Russian version of the site shall prevail.