Single phone number: 306-20-40, 24 hours
Purchase protection programm and extended warranties program
Purchase Security Program - purchase insurance in case of theft or damage
Visa Platinum cardholders do not need to register the purchase, sign and store any insurance policies: the program is effective upon receipt by the Customer of the card and is valid throughout the period of its validity.
Purchase Security Program covers even items purchased as gifts for other people - in case of insurance reimbursement Visa Platinum cardholders can specify the recipient of compensation, to whose account the funds shall be transferred.
Basic Purchase Security Program terms and conditions:
- 100% of the purchase price must be paid by Visa Platinum card;
- Losses shall be compensated in the event of damage or theft of the item purchased within 90 days from the date of purchase;
- In the event of losses the following amounts shall be compensated: 1) purchase price specified in the statement of card account from which the payment was made, or 2) actual cost of purchase repairs, or 3) replacement of the item purchased with the item of same kind, type and quality, but the amount of compensation cannot exceed the compensation limit set for this type of insurance;
- For the reimbursement of purchase repairs cost, such repairs shall be made in the workshops approved by the insurance company;
- Compensation for items that are part of pair or set shall be carried out within the full pair or set purchase price, provided that such items cannot be used or replaced separately.
For cases and the list of items, which are not covered by Purchase Protection Program, please click here.
Purchase Security Program compensation table:
|Per one item
||USD 1 500
|Per one incident
||USD 5 000
|Total per one year
||USD 20 000
One item minimum limit - USD 100.00.
For each insurance case the purchase price or repairs cost shall be reimbursed except for USD 50.00 (there is a deductible amount of USD 50.00).
Please refer to Purchase Security Program procedure.
Extended Protection Program – purchased items repair service period extension
In case of payment for the goods with Visa Platinum premium card the cardholder shall receive an additional 24 months repair service period for the purchased items, which starts from the date of provided by the goods manufacturer repair service period expiration. In this case, the manufacturer's repair service period shall not be less than 24 months. Therefore, if the manufacturer provides a repair service period shorter than 24 months, Extended Protection Program does not apply for such goods.
Extended Protection Program applies to goods with internal faults, provided that such faults are solely due to defects in material or workmanship, and they make impossible normal functioning of the goods.
In case of goods breakdown, requiring repair during the extended repair service period, Visa Platinum cardholder shall receive compensation of repairs costs in the amount not exceeding 1) purchase price specified in the statement of card account from which the purchase was made, or 2) compensation limit set for this type of insurance. At the discretion of Visa the item purchased can be replaced with a new instead of repair. Payments under Extended Protection Program are made only in the amount of the actual value of the goods purchased, but within the compensation limits under this insurance program.
Visa premium card cardholder do not need to sign and store any insurance policies - the program is effective upon receipt by the cardholder of Visa Platinum card and is valid throughout the period of its validity.
Basic Extended Protection Program terms and conditions:
- 100% of the purchase price must be paid Visa Platinum card;
- Store, including online store, in which the goods are being purchased, must be registered in the country of permanent residence of the cardholder;
- Extended Protection Program applies only to the original goods sold through the authorized sales channels by the authorized distributors;
- Extended Protection Program applies only to the goods that have a manufacturer's warranty that is valid in the country of permanent residence of the cardholder;
- If the item is broken after the expiration of the manufacturer's warranty, extended warranty covers only the cost of mechanical breakdowns repairs;
- If the insurance company replaces the fault item, such fault item becomes the property of the insurance company and Extended Protection Program does not apply to the replaced item;
- Extended Protection Program does not apply to cases related to access to any unit of built-in modular furniture for repair;
- If the item purchased is part of a pair or set, compensation will apply only to the part where there is a mechanical failure;
- Extended Protection Program does not apply to cleaning and clogging of inside parts of the devices, such as cleaning the washing machine, clogging the cooling systems of refrigeration equipment, etc .;
- Extended Protection Program does not cover the costs associated with recall of goods by supplier or upgrade costs;
- Extended Protection Program does not provide compensation for damage caused by lightning, storms or floods;
- In order to receive repairs costs compensation, such repairs shall be made in the workshops approved by the insurance company.
For the list of items, which are not covered by Extended Protection Program, please click here.
Extended Protection Program compensation table:
|Per one item
||USD 1 500
|Total per one year
||USD 5 000
Extended Protection Program applies to the purchases at the price of more than USD 50.00.
For each insurance case the repairs cost or item replacement price shall be reimbursed except for USD 50.00 (there is a deductible amount of USD 50.00).
Please refer to the Extended Protection Program procedure.
You can apply for compensation under Purchase Protection and Extended Protection Programs at the following telephone numbers:
+ 380 44 499 39 75 (for international calls and calls from Ukraine);
0 800 305 797 (free calls from landline in Ukraine);
+7 727 399 0303 (for international calls and calls from Kazakhstan);
8 800 333 4223 (free calls from landline in Kazakhstan);
+44 0203 284 1111 or +44 0203 284 1112 from 9.00 till 17.00 GMT (in English);
In case of divergence of information in Russian and English versions of the site, the Russian version of the site shall prevail.