Foreign currency transfers
With the help of BSB Bank money transfers in foreign currency you can pay for services and goods abroad:
- To obtain documents specifying the transfer sum and confirming its validity from the foreign organization, that provides you with services or sells goods. These documents include contracts, invoices, information materials, advertising etc. containing the information needed:
- the recipient name
- full bank details
- the cost to be paid
- the purpose of payment
- to visit any BSB Bank branch office, where our specialists will draw up the transfer, with the passport and all documents needed
- to pay the transfer sum and the commission at the cash desk.
BSB Bank also offers you the ability to make a money transfer, when the recipient is an individual in a different country. To make such money transfer you need:
- to visit any BSB Bank branch office with the your passport and all recipient bank details:
- the full name
- country or registration place (citizenship)
- the receiving bank name, location and code
- the account number
- to pay the transfer sum and the commission at the cash desk (you can deposit the transfer sum in any currency, it will be converted in preferred currency)
- the transfer will be received within 1 – 3 days, depending on the country and receiving bank.
To receive money via bank money transfer in foreign currency you don’t need to open a bank account. All you need is just:
To get a consultation on the transaction effected by calling BSB Bank
To get account details for individuals payments in foreign currency and to report them to your payer
To receive money transfer in foreign currency in a settlement services department by presenting the passport or other replacing documents.
In case of divergence of information in Russian and English versions of the site, the Russian version of the site shall prevail.